Style it like a true sporting gent with Coniston, our tweed bucket hat. Featuring the classic downwards sloped brim of bucket hats, it is made from finest tweed courtesy of famed British woollen mill, Abraham Moon. This 100% pure new wool is from the Shetland Twill collection and has an understated design that lets the quality of the tweed do the talking. The hat is fully lined with soft and cool quilted satin and the elasticated sweatband allows for comfortable wear. Choose from three classic colours to coordinate with your casual country look.
- Premium Abraham Moon tweed made from 100% pure new wool
- Quilted satin lining for comfortable wear and extra warmth
- Elasticated sweatband offers a comfortable fit that easily comes on and off
- Offered in a trio of stylish shades – Brown, Navy and Olive
- Available in a range of sizes
Abraham Moon Tweed
Abraham Moon has been producing first-class wool fabrics since it was founded in Yorkshire back in 1837. One of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain, it has established an outstanding reputation for unrivalled quality and remains at the forefront of cutting-edge fashion and design. Its tweeds are made from 100% wool and are crafted with care honouring its traditions.
Made from 100% wool. Lining made from 100% polyester.
Specialist dry clean only.
Product code: 1-3005
MEN’S HAT SIZES
We deliver to a number of countries from this store. Please see the table below for details.
*excluding public holidays.
All orders are dispatched from our UK warehouse. We do not despatch at weekends.
We offer delivery to other countries from our other stores. Please visit the relevant store for delivery information.
If you would like to order for delivery to:
- The United Kingdom or Europe - visit our UK store
- Australia - visit our Australia store
- The United States - visit our US store
Please note we are unable to ship to the following countries: Afghanistan, Kiribati, Libya, Nigeria, Somalia, Syria and Yemen.