- If you are not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us within 28 days of receipt.
- All products must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This means the product and its packaging, labels and tags are intact, undamaged and unused. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods unless faulty. If tags and labels are removed, a €5 / £5 / $5 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- We also reserve the right to reduce the amount of monies refunded to you (up to the value of the contract price) where the value of the goods are diminished from excessive handling which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. We shall evaluate the condition of the product by considering if your handling goes beyond that, which might reasonably be allowed in a shop and the general wear of the product.
- Products which have been personalised cannot be returned unless the item is faulty.
- We do not accept returns made outside of Dents own website. These must be returned to the original place of purchase.
- Until you return the items to us, you are responsible for their safe keeping and taking reasonable care of them. We do not accept liability for packages damaged during transit back to us. It is your responsibility to wrap items adequately to prevent damage. Please be aware that any additional postage charges above our standard rate you requested at the time of purchase will not be refunded.
- Multiple items ordered on a single order that need to be returned should be returned all together as one parcel otherwise a restocking fee of €5 / £5 / $5 will be deducted form your refund.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer free returns for our international customers. If you are returning an item from outside the UK, the item will need to be sent at your own cost and risk within 28 days of receipt. All items returned for a refund must be in a new and unused condition, complete with original tags and product packaging.
Checklist for international returns:
- Complete your Return Form, highlighting against each item you are returning, along with the Reason Code and enclose it within the package.
- Please ensure you use a suitable package to return your items, preferably using the original packaging your order was sent to you in.
- Use a registered or traceable postal service to return your parcel. Please ensure you keep your Proof of Postage as we are not liable for returned goods which are not received into our Returns Department.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date of receipt into our Returns Department.
- Once we have received your item/s back with the completed returns form filled in we will inspect the item/s to ensure they are still in the original condition that they were sent out in. Refunds will exclude any express delivery charges above our standard shipping rate. If the item has any tags or label removed or missing a €5 / £5 / $5 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If an item is deemed to have been worn, has had excessive handling, we will reduce the amount of monies refunded to you or we will return the item/s back to you.
- If your item is outside of the standard 28 days return period, we will issue a credit note.
- Unfortunately, we no longer offer an exchange service. If you require a replacement Size, Colour or Style you will need place a new order